Job Location: Coal Creek Mine, Gillette, WY
Required Education & Experience:
- Operating heavy earth-moving and support equipment in open pit coal mining operation. Equipment operation includes: 150 and 180 ton belly dump trucks, 24H & 24M blades, D11 dozers, water trucks, 657E scrapers, 793 CAT trucks, front-end loaders, backhoes and coal/overburden drills.
- Fuel, lube, and perform routine maintenance checks on a variety of mining equipment.
- Assist with moving power cables for shovels, draglines and general pit lighting.
- Water control - setting pumps, installing and moving water lines to remove water from mining areas.
- Clean equipment as necessary.
- Complete routine PMs on equipment as needed.
- Could be assigned to coal crushing plant, train load-out facility, or shop on a shift-by-shift basis.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Must have a work ethic that allows him/her to demonstrate his/her ability daily with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent interpersonal/communication skills and an ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Must be willing to work in adverse conditions including, but not limited to, extreme heat, cold, dust, rain, snow and wind, as well as frequent contact with grease and dirt.
- Must demonstrate consistent and reliable attendance.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Position will report to: Production Supervisor
Qualified candidates interested in this position should
submit information through https://thunderbasin.aaimtrack.com/jobs/ by 12/29/2017.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
Arch Coal, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive full
and fair consideration for employment. M/F/Disability/Vet