Job Location: Coal Creek Mine, Gillette, WY
Required Education & Experience:
- Perform assigned mechanical, electrical and welding maintenance on company equipment, focusing on all areas of maintenance, including but not limited to, shop and field maintenance of heavy mobile mining equipment, dragline, shovel, and drills.
- Trouble-shooting and repair of hydraulic systems, shovels, draglines, dozers, graders, haul trucks, support equipment and welding.
- Major and minor maintenance on light vehicles and lube trucks.
- All other duties as assigned. Employee’s primary assignments will be made according to skills
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Must have a work ethic that allows him/her to demonstrate his/her ability daily with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent interpersonal/communication skills and an ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Must be willing to work in adverse conditions including, but not limited to, extreme heat, cold, dust, rain, snow and wind, as well as frequent contact with grease and dirt.
- Must demonstrate consistent and reliable attendance.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts.
- Must be at least 18 years old
Position will report to: Maintenance Supervisor
Qualified candidates interested in this position should
submit information through https://thunderbasin.aaimtrack.com/jobs/ by 3/11/2018.
- 2+ years of experience in general light vehicle, heavy maintenance work and/or relevant electrical work.
- Formal education/training in the maintenance and/or electrical field.
Arch Coal, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive full
and fair consideration for employment. M/F/Disability/Vet