Job Location: Beckley Complex, Eccles, WV
Job Purpose: This position will be responsible for underground, surface, prep plant and loadout predictive and preventive maintenance analysis, providing recommendations to maintenance planners and superintendents to improve overall maintenance functions and equipment availability.
Required Education & Experience:
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Creates and maintains predictive and preventive data collections and inspections procedures to ensure equipment operating efficiency
- Develops and maintains a preventive analysis system that functions on a regular and timely basis
- Performs certification for both new and reconditioned equipment using predictive maintenance technology
- Analyzes the data collected using appropriate software to determine component condition and expected life
- Effectively communicates the results of the tests and analysis to appropriate personnel
- Maintains an effective reporting system to document test results, component conditions, and analysis history
- Provides technical expertise during the installation of new components
- Maintains testing and analysis equipment in good working condition
- Follows up to ensure appropriate action is taken on recommendations for improvement
- Makes recommendations for improvement of current testing analysis practices
Position will report to: Maintenance Manager
Qualified candidates interested in this position should
submit information through https://beckley.aaimtrack.com by 3/11/2018.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Mining, or Electrical Engineering. Experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the educational preference.
- Five years experience in the coal mining industry.
- Familiarity with underground, surface and prep/loadout coal mining equipment and facilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the Ellipse system.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
Arch Coal, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified candidates will receive full
and fair consideration for employment. M/F/Disability/Vet