Nominate A Great Teacher
Basic Data Sheet
Letter of Recommendation
Fast Facts about the awards process:
- Eligibility: Teachers of grades K-12,
including Vocational, Special Education and
Title 1, in West Virginia and Wyoming are
- Teachers are nominated by students,
peers and members of their community.
- Teachers compete for $3,500 annual
- The nominee must be an active, full-time
teacher with at least three years of
- Nominated teachers must fill out an
application, and a judging committee
(comprised of past winners and others from
the educational community) reviews
applications and selects the winners.
- This prestigious program is the
longest-running, privately sponsored teacher
awards program in both Wyoming and West
Read all about our teacher awards programs in
general news release section of our website.
A Poem On Teaching by Alice King
Click here to read a poem about Teaching
Philosophy written by Alice King, one of the
2004 Teacher Achievement Award Winners.
Please direct questions to: